What can we help you find today?
Results for: felt1. Felt Bicycles
Official site of Felt Bicycles, Makers of cutting-edge world-class Road Bikes, Mountain Bikes, BMX bikes, Cyclocross bikes, track bikes, and Recreation Bikes.
2. Felt | Definition of felt by Merriam-Webster
Middle English, from Old English; akin to Old High German filz felt, Latin pellere to drive, beat. First Known Use: before 12th century
3. Felt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Felt is a textile that is produced by matting, condensing and pressing fibres together. Felt can be made of natural fibres such as wool or synthetic fibres such as ...
4. Felt Fabric & Felt Material - Craft Felt | Jo-Ann
Use Jo-Ann felt fabric for all your crafting and project needs! Shop felt material, including craft felt, wool felt fabric and other felt by the yard.
5. Felt | Define Felt at Dictionary.com
Felt definition, simple past tense and past participle of feel. See more.
6. Felt - definition of felt by The Free Dictionary
felt 1 (fĕlt) n. 1. a. A fabric of matted, compressed animal fibers, such as wool or fur, sometimes mixed with vegetable or synthetic fibers. b. A material ...
7. felt - English-Spanish Dictionary - WordReference.com
Compound Forms: felt | feel: English: Spanish: deep-felt adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house."