1. Magnesium — Health Professional Fact Sheet
Table 2: Selected Food Sources of Magnesium ; Food Milligrams (mg) per serving Percent DV* Almonds, dry roasted, 1 ounce: 80: 20: Spinach, boiled, ½ cup
2. Escitalopram - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Escitalopram ( pronunciation (help · info)) also known by the brand names Lexapro and Cipralex among others, is an antidepressant of the selective serotonin reuptake ...
3. What is Diabetes? What causes Diabetes? - Medical News Today
What Is Prediabetes? The vast majority of patients with type 2 diabetes initially had prediabetes. Their blood glucose levels where higher than normal, but not high ...
4. magnesium - The World's Healthiest Foods
Basic Description. Magnesium is a key mineral in human metabolism, and found in small to medium amounts in many of the World's Healthiest Foods.
5. JAOA — The Journal of the American Osteopathic Association
T he first issue of The Journal of the American Osteopathic Association (JAOA) was published in September 1901. More than a century later, the JAOA has grown to ...
6. Vitamin and Mineral Supplements in the Primary Prevention ...
Vitamin and Mineral Supplements in the Primary Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease and Cancer: An Updated Systematic Evidence Review for the U.S. Preventive Services ...