1. Nitrate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
1 Structure; 2 Properties; 3 Occurrence; 4 Uses; 5 Detection; 6 Toxicity. 6.1 Toxicosis; 6.2 Human health effects; 6.3 Marine toxicity; 7 Nitrate overview; 8 See also ...
2. Magnesium — Health Professional Fact Sheet
Table 2: Selected Food Sources of Magnesium ; Food Milligrams (mg) per serving Percent DV* Almonds, dry roasted, 1 ounce: 80: 20: Spinach, boiled, ½ cup
3. What is Diabetes? What Causes Diabetes? - Medical News ...
What Is Prediabetes? The vast majority of patients with type 2 diabetes initially had prediabetes. Their blood glucose levels where higher than normal, but not high ...
4. MAGNESIUM: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions and Warnings ...
Find patient medical information for MAGNESIUM on WebMD including its uses, effectiveness, side effects and safety, interactions, user ratings and products that have it.
5. WHFoods: magnesium - The World's Healthiest Foods
Basic Description. Magnesium is a key mineral in human metabolism, and found in small to medium amounts in many of the World's Healthiest Foods.